Travel Friendly Outfits

travel comfy

travel comfy by caylijeffries showing how to wear loop scarves

Jane Norman cardigan
$42 - janenorman.co.uk


VILA black tunic
$25 - nelly.com


River Island highwaisted pants
$17 - riverisland.com


Marni low-heel boots
macys.com


Loop scarve
amazon.com


travel friendly outfit

travel friendly outfit by caylijeffries featuring a pale pink cardigan

Miss Selfridge pale pink cardigan
missselfridge.com


Dorothy Perkins pink top
dorothyperkins.com


Seamless legging
allyfashion.com


Faux boots
shopruche.com

travel friendly outfit

travel friendly outfit by caylijeffries featuring blue jeans

Victoria s Secret long sleeve shirt
victoriassecret.com


Pull&Bear blue jeans
$43 - pullandbear.com


TOMS flat
nordstrom.com


Tarnish studded hat
nordstrom.com






Hope you guys are having a great Monday! If there is such a thing right? So I know it is coming upon the vacationing season. Spring break, or soon Summer!!! So these are my go to travel outfits. From international flights to stateside flights. I hope you all travel safely!!!


The first outfit is comfy but classy. When traveling I love to wear a scarf that can double as a pillow or sometimes if the scarf is big enough a blanket. I know the airlines sometimes have some but I am quite the germ a phobe and I know those are necessarily sanitary :) Take layers that can be removed in case of a hot flight, and always be prepared for a cold one!

The second outfit is comfy and relaxed, but cute enough to get off the plane and start your day. I would wear this going to California to see my sister. The flight is pretty short, but you always want to dress for comfort. I can get off the plane and go to lunch with her in this outfit. Cute, chic, and versatile from cold to warm :)

The last outfit is very relaxed. The plane seats always make me a little squeamish. I know how many heads of rested on the seats and the germs. So a hat is always handy. Protect the head and hair from who knows what. Paired with a nice warm sweater and some comfortable jeans. I wear this for my little longer flights. 

Labels: , , , , ,