Style Crush: Volume II- Elle Apparel

So I first discovered Leanne's blog back when I was trying to make my own lace pencil skirt. She has so many amazing DIY clothing projects. That is what got me hooked initially. Then I started reading everyday and I fell in love with her style. It's polished but easy. She is so stinking gorgeous as well. And I don't even need to mention how gorgeous her bow skirts are. She is just so talented. Check out her blog, and her shop. You won't be disappointed.

Here are some of my favorites.


Not only does she teach you how to make this amazing skirt, she shows us a cute edgy way of styling it. I love pairing a motorcycle jacket with everything especially skirts. Original post here.


Omg, so isn't this skirt amazing! This is her very own creation. The bow detaches so you can wear it in the front, in the back or if your crazy you can remove it all together. She has Mint, Red, Yellow, and Green. I am dying over this yellow and mint one. I love how it was paired with the polka dot top. 
Original post here.


Who doesn't love a cute comfortable day dress. Especially one with an adorable peter pan collar. This skirt is perfect for running errands for the day, or lunch with the girls. And once again Leanne shows us how to make the adorable dress. How can you not already be in love with her blog?
Original Post here.


Labels: , , , , , , ,