Sisterly Love

So it was this cute girls birthday on Valentines and I sure do love her! I am so excited to help her plan her wedding this year. We both have been going through some huge changes and I am so lucky to have her. Since I have been to sick and (uh..kinda lazy) she stepped in front of the camera for me. She's much better looking than I am so I doubt you will mind. She and I have similar but different styles. We play off each others looks. I love seeing what she styles. Today was rainy and snowy and even hailing so we rushed outside real quick to snap some shots of her outfit. This is a great Sunday outfit. The dress is so cute and I have actually borrowed it a few times and found it to be quite comfortable as well. Another great Ebay find Lyssa ;)






Earrings: Rue 21 (similar)
Necklace: Rue 21 (want)
Dress: Ebay
Tights: Rue 21 (similar)
Shoes: Shii (similar)
Ring: c/o her fiance :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,