Pinsperation+Getting ready to dress a bump

So you have noticed I have been MIA lately. But there has been a very good reason for that. Brandon and I are expecting baby #1!!!! We are so excited and happy! Little Baby has kept me quite sick and secluded. But cute Ashley from Raspberry Glow got me to get my butt in gear and take pics for our monthly pinsperation post. Check our her post here.

Cravings so far:
Top Ramen
My mother in law cans the best pickles!!
Mac and Cheese
Tomatoes
Brandon's lean homemade burgers
Fries
Lettuce

Things I have to now avoid: ( you know why :) )

Costa Vida Salad ( that sucked )
Cocoa Puffs
Mashed Potatoes


Ok on to the post. So I found this pic on pinterest of the gorgeous Hayden. And I love how simple but cute it was. And of course its topped up with a faux leather jacket...by far my favorite clothing item.














White Tee: Target
White Cami: Target
Jacket: Rue 21 (similar)
Pants: Cotton On
Boots: Urban Og



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,