Younique Hair and Makeup Tutorial

So I have come across a fantastic makeup company that I have really grown to love. The colors are so pigmented, the products feel nice on the face. I am in love. So video tutorials scare the living crap out of me that is why I try to avoid them at all cost. But I am working on getting better. It is a process. I have a new appreciation for youtube beauty guru's. So to get this look pictured below just follow the tutorial!

The products will be listed below!





Products
Primer: Porefessional by Benefit  
(dupe) Elf Mineralizing Primer
Eye Cream: It's Potent Eye Cream ( I use the baby sample)
(dupe) Avon Eye Roller
Eye Primer: Stay Don't Stray 
Dupe: Elf Eye Primer
White Shadow Base: NYX
Younique Moodstruck Pigment: Innocent c/o Younique
Makeup Geek: Peach Smoothie
Makeup Geek: Cupcake
Makeup Geek: Cocoa Bear
Makeup Geek: Simply Marlena
Younique Moodstruck Pigment: Heart Broken c/o Younique
Forgot to Film: Moodstuck 3D Fiber Mascara c/o Younique
Eyebrows: Naked Basics Pallete in Faint
Highlight Shadow: Shimma Shimma by Makeup Geek
Tight line eyeliner: Avon Glimmer Stick
Gel Eyeliner: Maybelline
Loreal Conceler: Light for Highlighting
Loreal Concelor: Contour Dark
BB Cream: c/o Younique
(you could also use the light bb cream and the dark to highlight and contour)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,