Tribal Sweater

Hey guys! I don't know about you but I dread the first of the year..simply because the gym becomes a mad house! I like working out at off times, but when the new year rolls around there is just no such thing. I am glad we are all trying to get in shape but this is my space..no touchy! But Happy New Years everyone. We had a great time. I love spending the night with the man I love and the besties. I have been very blessed with the awesome people I have in my life. Including all of you. Here is too a new year of happiness, and luck. And hopefully here is to the gym getting back to normal by March...fingers crossed :)

So this amazing sweater from Sugar Love Boutique has saved me this cold winter. It is so flipping warm. It is like walking around with a warm soft blanket wrapped around your body. My house can get pretty cold at times and instead of grabbing a blanket I have been reaching for this amazing sweater. Not to mention it is the perfect color for my complexion. Check out this boutique they have the cutest clothes! Budget friendly as well. And the quality is amazing. I have a more high end sweater that isn't even close to being this warm or soft. Very well made!
Also this ring from Armed and Readi is one of the first rings (other than my wedding ring) that I have been able to wear all day. They usually pinch and get uncomfortable. I love this ring. Also you can check out their site..SOOOO many cute pieces. And you can host a party! Who doesn't love jewelry parties?












Sweater: c/o Sugar Love Boutique
Shirt: Cotton On
Shorts: Rue 21
Tights: Ross (similar)
Boots: Amazon
Purse: Rue 21
Earrings: Rue 21
Necklace: Apple of My Eye
Ring: c/o Armed and Readi

Labels: , , , , , , , ,