Scarf vs Necklace

Ok so it was soooo freaking cold!! I could barely open my eyeballs without them just watering. I am soo over winter!

This year is going to be so busy and so exciting. Not only did my lil sister get engaged two of our friends did as well. I am so happy for them and I cannot wait to see them on their big day. Brandon and I are facing some huge changes, and we are ready for the new things life throws at us. So much has already been changing this year and it is so exciting. I love my family, and my friends and I am so excited for all the big days, and showers, and parties. 2014 is starting out to be a really great year! I hope you are all experiencing a great year as well.

So when styling an outfit you have so many choices to make. I love how this statement necklace pulled together this outfit. I also loved how this amazing scarf from Hawthorne Collection looked with my damask jeans. So which one do you like better. Necklace or Scarf?
Also this white shirt from dolled up is one of the softest fabrics ever. You can never have to many plain white tops, and this soft hi lo top is amazingly comfortable for those winter days, threw on this adorable black hi lo black jacket and its a perfect fit.










Jacket: Sugar Love Boutique
Shirt: Dolled Up
Pants: Cotton On (similar and on sale)
Boots: Urban Og
Necklace: c/o Armed and Readi
Scarf: c/o Hawthorne Collection


Labels: , , , , , , , ,