Park City, Sundance, and Ebay.

So I was a lame wad and never took advantage of the Phillip Lim bag  frenzy at Target. So for you suckers like me they have some on ebay. It is a bit more expensive but hey, at least they are attainable though. Dallas Leopard I know you were searching for one. Ebay girl! I wanted a yellow one, but when the winner of the Phillip Lim Bag sent me a picture of her purse, I fell in love with that taupe color. So much easier to style. I am still kicking myself for not getting those bags..earlier. UGH

So Park City...Sundance, shopping, I love it. It is cold but it is so beautiful. If you ever wanted to plan a trip, Park City, Utah is the place to go. Especially during Sundance!








Polka Dot Top: Forever 21
Sweater: Sexy Modest Boutique
Sweater vest: Forever 21
Pants: Rue 21
Boots: Zulily (similar) (similar)
Bag: Ebay , here, here
Sunnies: Cotton On (similar)
Lipstick: Jordanna Plush Plum, Avon Perfect Plum

Labels: , , , , , , , ,