Yellow and Pleated Skirts

I know I am behind on my outfit posts. This was last Sunday's look. I love this skirt. I constantly browse sexy modest boutique and I am never disappointed in their selection. This dress is seriously one of the cutest, funnest skirts I have ever owned. You can style it in so many ways and it is so silky soft and fun. I paired it with one of my favorite cotton on blouses. I love the geometric designs. I love this outfit!
I hope you are all doing well. I have a question. Anybody have any good sleeping tips. I have not been sleeping well at all I have tried everything. So if any of you have any good tips please comment below.
Thanks so much for everything! I love you guys!











Jacket: Rue 21 (similar)
Shirt: Cotton On (no longer available booo)
Skirt: Sexy Modest Boutique
Shoes: Windsor
Clutch: Avon ( I know right!)
Earrings: Rue 21 (similar)
Necklace: Apple Of My Eye Jewelry

Labels: , , , , , ,