Jurassic Park

You know there are days where I like to relive my youth. I love tee shirts, I love them even more when they take me back to my childhood. I always tell people I love dinosaurs but I don't think you realize how much I love them :). Jurassic Park was my favorite movie growing up. It scared the crap out of me but I loved it! So when I was at Target shopping in the guys section as I so often do I died when I found this tee. And I love wearing a blazer and tee with a pair of jeans and comfy shoes. It is great to run errands and relax in. I love it.








Shirt: Target
Blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: Sexy Modest Boutique
Shoes: c/o Kandals
Sunglasses: c/o eyewear Habibe



Fall Giveaway is still going on. Check it out here. Or enter below :)

  a Rafflecopter giveaway Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,