Drugstore Daily Makeup

So I am kind of getting more into the beauty aspect of blogging. Not just fashion. So Tuesday's and Thursday's will for now on be beauty related. I have found a great passion for makeup and youtube videos. So you will be seeing more tutorials! Yay. Today I am showing you some awesome drugstore finds. These are all affordable products, that anyone could pick up from walgreens or avon. These products are amazing! Some I would take over high end products. Avon products can be purchased at the Avon button on the right hand side of my blog.

Any questions, comments concerns feel free to ask below! What are you favorite drugstore finds? I would love to test them out!

1- I love the Murad line. Talk about smooth skin. Lately I have had some awful break outs due to stress. I have super dry skin so this gives my skin the moisture it needs before makeup!
2- This primer is gold. It is exactly like the Porefessional by Benefit only a fraction of the price! This makes your makeup look so much better and reduces the appearance of pores!
3- I do like this eye primer it works well. I love the Stay Don't Stray better by Benefit but this is a great alternative
4- I have so many high and low end shadows. And this by far is the palette I use most! It is so hard to find however.It is out of production. But Wet n Wild just has amazing palettes! 


5- I have tried TONS of foundations. I keep coming back to this guy. So dewy and lasts all day. I love it!
6. This creamy liner is my go to liner. It is easy to apply. And it stays put! 
7- I use the darkest shade of the Avon Mineral Powder as a contour/bronzer. It works amazing!
8- Again you cannot go wrong with wet n wild. They have amazing shades. This Berry Shimmer is actually a great dupe for Bahama Mama by the Balm


9. My new holy grail lip product! It is a cheaper alternative to the Revelon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. They have almost the exact shades. I have the one in red, and honey. LOVE THEM! They don't dry out my lips and they have great pigment!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,