Bringing out Colors

Good Morning! I hope you are all having a fantastic day! 

I was so excited about this outfit. I found this skirt in a clearance section for $8.00. It was normally $50. I was so excited about my find. The skirt had so many beautiful colors I could mix with this skirt. I pulled the blue out with my shirt and the orange with my cardigan. This necklace was a recent purchase from a new store that opened across the way from me called, Charming Charlie. It is the most amazing store ever! I will have to do a post on them for you. I just like how the outfit turned out. It was so very comfortable and fun. And the fact that this skirt was so incredibly cheap made things just that much funner!

What has been your best find on the sale racks?

Also I was featured on Wednesday Style Connection. Check it out!













Skirt: Jcpenney
Shirt: Cotton On (shirt is on sale for $2.00 in this color only)
Cardigan: Cotton On
Tights: Ross (old)
Shoes: Forever Young (old)
Necklace: Charming Charlie



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,