Boots and Braids

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Isn't it wonderful to spend time with your family relax and just eat.  It also brings me back to earth and makes me realize how much I have to be thankful for. Strip everything else away and be thankful for life. Just the breath in your lungs. And your health. My mother in law said something that hit me hard. We are all one illness away from bankruptcy. And that could be applied in the literally financial aspect, or emotional aspect. And it is true. For all those out there suffering right now my heart and prayers go out to you. Speaking of that my thoughts and prayers go out to all those in the Philippines that have been effected by the storm. Also to those here that were effected by the mass amounts of Tornado's. We don't even realize all we have until it is gone. I cannot imagine loosing my house, my belongings, my family members, my lively hood. May we all think about those at this time and pray that some comfort may be felt at these times of despair. I am so sorry to make this so deep, but I love you all so much and I do not want any of you to be bottomed out.









Top: Hubbies
Jacket: Rue21
Pants: American Eagle
Boots: Rue 21 (thanks lyssa!)
Earrings: Instagram

Labels: , , , , , , ,