Stop Traffick Trend Report

I am taking a small break from Halloween posts to bring you this special post :)

So I have been working with Stop Traffick Fashion on styling their amazing clothing and accessories. This is a perfect look for fall. This tote back is so roomy and well made. You can stuff your whole life inside this bag. I don't know about you guys but I carry around so much crap in my purse so I need a big bag. This is also a perfect diaper bag for you mom's who have to carry toys, snacks, and diapers. Each product is made by survivors of Human Trafficking. So not only do you get cute products you support a great cause. Make sure you check them out. They are an amazing company!!!







Sweater: Cotton On (it's only $10)
Shirt: Rue 21
Undershirt: Rue 21
Pants: Cotton On (only $15)
Boots: Amazon
Bag: c/o Stop Traffick Fashion
Arm Candy: Rue 21
Scarf: Rue 21 (similar)
Curls: Nume 4 play 

Labels: , , , , , ,