Halloween Inspiration: Ursala

Oh Ursala. She is probably the creepiest of the villains for me. I don't know how many people know this but Octopi scare me. They also creep me the eff out. I just see them and I get the willies. This has stemmed from early childhood. I have never been a fan. But I did love the movie however. I know many little girls like myself always pretended at one point or another that we were mermaids. Even recreating the seen of the Ariel on the rock with the waves crashing behind her. Ya... I did that all the time.

Oh and that purple "vest" I am wearing under my jacket. Is actually a scarf. Stay tuned and I will show you in a future post how to fold your scarves into kimono like vests. It is super simple.













Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Pants: American Eagle
Scarf: Rue 21
Shoes: Bucco via Haute Look
Necklace: can't remember
Sunglasses: c/o Habibe Sunglasses