All in black

Sorry for the lack of posting. I was hit hard with flu/strep. It was bad. My poor hubby was so awesome to help nurse me back to health and hold my hair while I was..well ya you know. And no I am not pregnant lol.
Some days you just feel like wearing all black. I love the color and some days it just calls for it. I love this tunic top from Dolled Up. It can be worn in so many ways. I like tucking my shirts in a little bit because I am already short. I feel if I wear it long it makes me look shorter. I love this shirt. Brandon calls it the good boob shirt. And it is. It hugs the curves of the girls. It is so stretchy and comfortable. You guys should grab one and show me how you style it!











Jacket: Rue21
Top: c/o Dolled Up
Leggings: Love Culture
Boots: Vince Camuto


All Things Unpredictable and Chic

Labels: , , , , , , ,