Hats off!

Hey guys! Well what a weekend! The Ute game was pretty boring to watch. A good boring though. We creamed Weber State. They aren't a Pac12 team and I think it was a good learning experience for them. I actually like Weber, but a 70-7 game wasn't an easy one for them to endure. Fingers crossed that's how the BYU game goes as well. :) sorry if your a cougars fan. I still love you.

So I was having issues with getting burned out with my blog. I hit a wall, I mean here is the thing I am dealing with. I am not like other fashion bloggers. I don't have a huge budget for clothes. I actually shop every other month or so if that. We just bought a house and my hubby and I both work full time jobs to pay the bills. I know that is how the majority of the world lives. So I reuse the clothes I have, and I get called out on it A LOT. But what the hell is the point of buying something to wear it once. I am a frugal person that likes to my moneys worth out of the things I buy. And if that makes me cheap...then so be it. I would kill to be like Pink Peonies and wear Valentino, Chanel, Prada...but a great chunk of the world doesn't live that way. I want my readers to be able to wear the same stuff I do. Sorry for the rant...is this something you face? What brands would you like to see, and what brands do you like to wear?

Also this necklace is easily becoming one of my favorites. I love the long chain. I am obsessed with long necklaces!  Check out the link below, Jennifer has so many cute things in her store!








 

Top: Old (hubbies)
Leggings: Forever 21 
Boots: Amazon
Gold Bracelet: Rue 21(similar)
Wooden Beaded Bracelets: Gift from Friend
Black Wishing Tree Bracelet: c/o Modern 85
Necklace: c/o The Wicked Crystal

Labels: , , , , , , ,