Fall Polka Dots

Hey girls!
Hope you are all doing well this week. This weekend needs to get here right now! I am so ready to sleep in and hang out with the Hubs. He had been out of town this past week and I missed him. So we are going to spend some much needed time together.

Polka dots are always so fun to style. I absolutely love how fun they are. They can be dressed up and dressed down. Accessorized in so many ways. I love love this shirt. It is a comfortable quarter sleeve top. I liked it tucked in to some skinny jeans. But it would also look cute with a belt and leggings. Thank you to Dolled Up for sending me this amazing top. Make sure you check out their site for some cute clothes. I just browsed their new fall pieces. My wallet is in big trouble! Not to mention the sister team that runs the store are freaking amazing! Thanks girls!








 

Top: c/o Dolled Up
Skinny Jeans: Cotton On
Booties: Cotton On
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Bracelets: Rue21
Earrings: Rue21
Hat: Nordstrom 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,