ZigZags

Hey guys hope your day is going well. We finished Breaking Bad. If you have not seen it I highly recommend it. I thought it would be a little much for me but my hubby and I got hooked! The new season just started and Netflix has all seasons up till now up so go watch it :). Mad Men is next on our watch list. We love date nights in and watching shows. It is cheap easy and we get more out of it then going out and waiting for a table, or for a movie to start.

This top is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It is so cute and I love the bow at the lower back. It is so easy to style and I love wearing it. These jeans are also a new addition. They are so comfortable. I am so glad Q from sexy modest boutique talked me into these. She also talked me into this white tee shirt. Seriously one of the most comfortable tee's. I wouldn't wear it on its own it does like to rise up. But underneath a vest or blouse it works well!









 

White Tee Undershirt: Sexy Modest Boutique
ZigZag Blouse: Sexy Modest Boutique
Jeans: Sexy Modest Boutique (exact pants at buckle but double the price)
Shoes: Windsor (they are on sale for $9)
Necklace: Rue 21(similar)
Earrings: Rue 21 (similar)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,