Fall 2013 Wish List

So I am super excited for fall. I love fall it is my favorite time of year. Halloween, Our Anniversary, Thanksgiving. The weather, the clothing! I love fall. And I cannot wait for the trends that are coming our way! The 60's-70's are making a come back they have been looming around all summer but fall is when it will really hit. Palazzo pants have been huge this summer. I have seen them everywhere. As well as the Kimono's. Fall you will see a lot of mustards, burgandies, greens, so many 60's-70's colors. Also I have a feeling neons and jewel tones will also cross over to fall. Cobalts, Oranges etc. Blazers will always be a staple for fall. Layering is always huge and it will continue. I think a main focus will be outterwear this year. Embellished coats, Milatary Jackets, unfortunatly fur (bleh). I am not into fur at all, even faux fur. But to each his own. Here are some things for my fall wish list.



Flannel Button Down


Sweaters


Kimonos


Jackets




What trends are you looking forward to in the fall?
Any trends you are not looking forward to?

Labels: , , , , ,