The Difference Acessories Can Make

I am not a huge acessorizer. I love them I just somedays wear just earrings or just a necklace and earrings. I like outfits that just are enough without the fancy smancy acessories :). Changing up even your shoes can make a difference. And check out that amazing ring I have on in outfit 2.  I am in love with it. It is so cute and so unique! I think it is just beautiful! Make sure you check out her store she has so many unique and beautiful jewelry. And the quality is amazing. I have gotten some rings from stores and boutiques before that were hand crafted and I was always afraid to wear them in fear of stones falling out, but no hers. They are very well made!







Outfit One
Navy Under Shirt: Down East Basics
Floral Blouse: Rue 21 (similar)
Feathers: c/o Unique Feathers/Solkat
Pants: Bohme South Towne (similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)
Earrings: Rue 21

Outfit Two:
Everything the same except
Necklace: Rue 21 (old)
Shoes: Forever Young
Earrings: Rue21
Ring: c/o LolliDay

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,