Mixing up colors double style.

I have always been into mixing colors. I have been to afraid to really post my color mix ups. But I just decided to get real and show you how I like to mix up my colors. I am trying really hard to be a little more open and real about my style. This necklace is amazing. Wild Butterfly Boutique has so many cute accessories. They are super affordable as well. Make sure you check them out. Tell them I sent ya ;).






 

Top: Forever 21 (similar)
Skirt: Head Over Heels (similar)
Shoes: Forever Young (similar and want)
Necklace: c/o Wild Butterfly Boutique
Earrings: c/o Buttonwillow Boutique
Belt: Rue 21 (similar)






 

Top: Van Heusen
Vest: Kohl's
Skirt: Head Over Heels
Shoes: Forever Young
Necklace: c/o Wild Butterfly Boutique
Earrings: c/o Buttonwillow Boutique

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,