How to keep following Nightchayde after GFC dissappears

So for all you bloggers you know that GFC is going buh Bye. So I read an article on how to keep all your lovely blogs from pulling a Houdini as well. We are all probably going to lose some readers. It all happens but we all have great enough content we will have more opportunities to grow right :)

So here is what all you lovely readers of Nightchayde should do.

Get a Bloglovin account. It is free! And it does not spam email you. I think I have been on it for almost a year and I have received three emails from them except for when someone follows me on bloglovin. Then it sends me an email saying so and so now follows you. No biggie. So if you would like to stay up to date on my ramblings and such make sure to follow me on bloglovin.

If you already have a bloglovin account and want to import all of them to bloglovin here is what you do.
It will download all your blogs onto your bloglovin for you. Saves you time and keeps you from losing your good ole buddy ole pals :) It took mine about 2 minutes I follow a lot of blogs. Good luck!!
Click on this link:

http://www.bloglovin.com/import/reader



 
 It will download all your blogs onto your bloglovin for you. Saves you time and keeps you from losing your good ole buddy ole pals :) It took mine about 2 minutes I follow a lot of blogs. Good luck!!