Happy Fathers day+Outfit Post

I hope you all had a fantastic Fathers Day. I sure did. I love my dad. He is an amazing man and I am sure glad to have him in my life. He is freaking amazing. He has gone through a lot these past few years. Taken advantage of and basically screwed over. But we all supported one another and got through all of it. He is an amazing guy.



Ghost the cat that adopted our family. Yes I am a crazy cat lady.
 The most handsome man in the world.
The Brat pan is ready for the brats.
My paps doing what he loves to do.

 
 
 Momisita cooking

This is my baby angel Meeko. We rescued him and he is the cutest freaking cat. I love him.
Me and my best friend and hubby. He is so amazing and will make a wonderful father one day.





 White Top:Down East Basics
Tank: Forever 21 (old) (similar)
Distressed Jeans: Rue 21 (old) (similar)
Sandals: Rue 21 (similar)
Feathers:c/o SolKat or Unique Feathers