Sequins and Graffiti to Infinity and Beyond...

I love my skirt from Windsor. I wear it all the time. It is just so cute and it goes with anything. I want to pair it with a band tee! But I love these tunnels. We found so many funny things spray painted on the walls. :) I am a huge fan of Batman and Big Bang Theory so of course I had to take a pic of the Bazinga and Batman...I had to. Spider man not so much but it was to close to Batman to cut out of the pic...oh well :)

So check out my ring in the last pic. It is from an Etsy store called InfinityRings. B sells different engraved infinity rings. I got one that says forever friends for Brandon and I. The shipping was oober fast and B is super nice. You guys should check out the store and buy a really awesome ring. It fits well and I usually have allergic reactions to most medals, but not these. :) BONUS.















Shirt: Wetseal (old) (similar)
Skirt: Windsor
Shoes: Rue21
Necklace: DIY
Ring: c/o InfinityRings

Labels: , , , , ,