Ohhhh the fakers....

We all come in contact with them. In real life, bloggers,coworkers..fake girls. To be honest I would rather be openly hated. I mean seriously girls lack the balls to just say hey I don't like you. And not talk to you.But no they make it complicated by pretending to be your friend and talking crap about you. Wow classy! So how do you deal with the "mean girl"? Ignore them! Who cares if you don't get invited somewhere.. Someplace... That's life. The more that you show you care the more power they have. No one is better then you, no one has the right to make you feel that way. You are an amazing strong woman. Repeat that to yourself until you believe it. Let go. And care less! You will find so much freedom in not caring. I love you guys! I got your back ;)
I'm back girls and I'm back with a vengeance.