Not because she is my sister...

So if you haven't hear of an amazing blog called Red Runner. Go check her out. She is a fitness blogger who has amazing healthy tips. And yes I am biased because she is my sister, but let me give you a little back story for you.

My sister at a young age was sick all the time. Nobody could figure out what was wrong with her. Dr after Dr after Dr. She missed so much school because she always felt so sick. One day it got bad. She was throwing up stomach bile. So we took her to the hospital. They were going to send her home but my mom put  her foot down. Finally someone somewhere pulled there head out and decided to check her gallbladder. Ding ding ding...it was so bad she had panreatitus( I have no idea how to spell that). Something very dangerous and could be deadly. It runs in the family...

So at like 10 years old her gallbladder was removed and my mom took my sister to what we call the witch Dr. in American Fork. He is holistic. Believes in your body healing itself. He put her on a pretty strict diet. And she was super disciplined. In two years she dropped like 60 lbs. She completely cut off all crap food and worked out. I started off doing Pilate's with her, then it moved to Turbo Jam, then Turbo Fire, and Chalene Extreme. Lyssa loves her beachbody...which lead her to be a beach body coach. I am so proud of all her accomplishments. She is so healthy and works out everyday. I wish I had her drive..

She has so many amazing recipes she needs to put on her blog. Her Fajitas....omg...love them. Make sure you follow her blog she helps you get your butt back in gear. And being a beachbody coach she can help you with all your beachbody needs. Shakeology for example. She is just an amazing girl please check her out.