No Boundaries

Oh man it is to early to be awake right now. but goodmorning!
So I have been obsessed with the song No Boundaries by Adam Lambert. Can I just admit I love his music...it is really good for work outs. You can work out to his music and cool down to his music I love it..Random fact of the day...haha

So I actually have an outfit post for you..I found some clothes to wear that have not been packed and I stole some of my sisters clothes. That's what sisters are for right?

So notice my necklace I am wearing. I bought this a while ago for the Women against Domestic Abuse Campaign Avon had. I watch crime shows non stop. My family thinks I am either going to be a serial killer, or a really good homicide detective. But I watched I Survived while working out today..and I was bawling. This poor girl Amy was kidnapped and attacked. Now she wasn't in a relationship with this man, but you get the point. No human being deserves to go through what she did. I cannot comprehend how people can be so vile! Sorry I am going to stop before I go off on a tangent again. I don't want like a gazillion really deep dark posts. But people respect each other...girls have each others backs. I will always have your back girls. Always. Even if I don't know you I love people, I have so much love. So if you need just an ear or an eyeball since you can read with your ears, I am always here.






Sorry I bought a lot of these a while ago, and a lot of times Rue has different things online then they do in stores.

Top: Rue 21 (similar)
Vest: Forever 21 (similar)
Polka Dot Jeans: Rue 21 ( similar)
Scarf: Rue 21 ( got on clearnace)
Necklace: Mark (this was like two years ago)
Shoes: Rue 21
Earrings: Small boutique in New York my sister got.

Don't Forget to enter my Elf giveaway: (here) ends April 18.
Or my Flhair giveaway: (here) ends May 2.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,