Welcome to the Jungle!

Hey Guys!
Here is a good story for you so Sunday at church I am walking into the building, and things felt a little extra drafty. I get into the building and sit down I pull down my skirt only to find my slit in the back was ripped much higher than it needed to. So I walked sideways out of the building and went home to change. The slit was literally all the way up to my butt. I was so embarrassed. You know only me :). Kinda funny though...no not really. Hope you guys don't ever have to face that. Good thing I wear underwear...if I would have Brittany Spearsed it that day, my church would have gotten a show...not one that anyone wants to see...eww.












Haha so this pic I have to share with you the wind caught me eyelash and made it flip my eye weird. I look kind of crazy.

Leopard Print Blouse: Rue21 (similar)
Shirt: Head over Heels
Plum Skinny Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Rue 21
Necklace: Rue 21

Labels: , , ,