Wahoo!! A new leaf has been turned!

Hey guys! Happy humpday!
Can I just say what a difference a few days makes. For the past few years, my poor family has experienced so much. Cancer, death, falling outs, unexpected life events. We have made it through so much and this year has changed. It is calm, we are all well, good things are happening. It is so awesome. My husband and I found a super amazing home. After a lot of hearth ache and irritation we found it. It was made for us. So we are finalizing it all this week. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I really have some of the greatest friends following my little blog. You are all so gorgeous inside and out. I really love you all and I am getting a giveaway together to show my love for you. It won't be sponsored, it will be all from me. You guys rock. Oh and the hubs won a gun today. It was so cute to see his excitement.

On to the outfit. This was my Sunday outfit. I forgot to take pics on Sunday so I took them Monday. And for Utah weather I am taking advantage of the sunshine. For those of you who don't live in Utah the weather here is sooo unpredictable. One minute it is freezing cold winter and the next it is hot spring. So we never put our coats away until mid June-July. You never know :)

OK so really back to the outfit. It needs to be spring, I like color and life. So I mixed two of the brightest colors I could :) And in true cayli style I had to add some sort of edge to the outfit with my colonial vest.











Sweater: Rue 21
Maxi Dress: Forever 21
Vest: Forever 21
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Shoes: Rue 21

Labels: , , , , , , , ,