Red Over Skulls

Hey guys,
I cannot believe it is snowing again!!
So you have seen my skull obsession ya? I have a crap ton of skull clothing. I am sorry it is just my style :) I love it. I have been watching Pretty Little Liars today, trying to catch up. I am now caught up. I love the styling on that show. I love all of the girls personal styles. I especially love Hanna's and Aria's. Such cute style. I wish I had their wardrobe. Hope you guys are having a good week. We are still looking at houses. It is getting better. We have a really good realtor that is really patient with us. We have offers in a couple right now. One in particular we hope to get but hey if it is meant to be it is ours. My poor husband is getting antsy. It is definitely a process.







Jacket: Rue21 (old)
Top: Rue 21
Leggings: Forever 21 
Necklace: c/o my sister

Labels: , , , , , , , ,