Me and Bud on a Saturday morning

So me and Brandon have a lot to do this morning to get ready for the shower. He is so good to help me. So I was looking for a station on Pandora to listen to while getting ready and he asks " Cayli what can I do to help you?" and me being the weirdo smart Alec I am told him to stand on his head... This is what I turned around to,

I didn't even know that he could stand on his head. It made me laugh so hard. I love him. And at this very moment he is trying to sing Tony Braxton's Unbreak me heart. Back up singers and all. He is the best. I am so lucky to have someone that makes me laugh everyday and constantly helps me out. 
He cracks me up, especially when he can sing Backstreet Boys to me :) I am grateful he was raised with sisters that listened to BSB as much as I did. Your the best bud. Love you!