Liebster Award

Hey guys!!
So I was so excited to get a Liebster nomination! Especially from the darling Ericka from "This Crazy thing Called Life". What this is is just something for bloggers to get to know each other and expand our blog circles. I was super excited to do this as well!




RULES

1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated.
 3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers.
5. Create 11 Questions for those bloggers to answer.

11 Facts about Me:

1. I live in beautiful Utah
2. I have three siblings two sisters, and one brother.
3. I am obsessed with the little mermaid
4. I am a huge animal lover, especially cats and penguins
5. I have been married two years to the greatest guy on the planet
6. I can make a baby cry noise, and it literally sounds just like a baby..I have freaked some people out with this talent. ;)
7. I am deathly afraid of clowns.
8. I have a fear of flying, but I love going on vacations...
9. I am a Dental Assistant, have been for almost five years.
10. I despise sea food.
11. I can fold my feet over and walk around on them. Really gross!! But cool!

Questions from Ericka:



1.  Why did you start your blog? I started my blog because I love fashion I love seeing how people are styling their outfits, and I wanted to share how I style mine. I don't thing I am like super original or fabulous..I am just sharing ideas.

2.  What is your dream job? I would love to be a stylist or designer.

3.  Do you have any pets? I have three cats. Ghost, Meeko, and Max

4.  What is your go-to outfit or accessory? I love a cute T-shirt and a cute pair of distressed jeans and flip flops.

5.  Who is your favorite band/musician? I have so many. But I do listen to Gaga the most...and I have been to her concerts the most so I will go with her.

6.  What is your favorite place to go on vacation? I love Disney Land...Can I live in the little mermaid ride?

7.  What is your favorite movie? Beautiful Creatures

8.  If you could go on a $1,000 shopping spree, where would you go and what would you buy? Forever 21 and probably mostly jackets. I have a small obsession with jackets

9.  Do have any weird or hidden talents? hehe, I can cry like a baby, I can fold my feet over and walk on them, I can do a lot of weird things..I am just weird.

10.  What is your "signature" dish/meal that you cook? Meatloaf..I cook a mean lean meatloaf.

11.  What was your favorite subject in school? Art and Fashion Design. I loved those classes!

My Nominee's
The persephone complex
Kali Now Living
Fifty Five Below
Emily
A Date With Pinterest
Homemaid Decor
Across the Universe
Fashionista in the dark
Love me, Dani Marie



Questions for you guys!

1. How long have you been blogging for?

2. What blog inspired you to start your own blog?

3. What clothing item do you own multiples of?

4. Favorite brand of makeup?

5. If you had to be left on an island with one small bag what would you cram into it?

6. If you had one store to sponsor you who would it be?

7. Which celeb do you think you look most like?

8. Favorite food to eat?

9. What kind of car to you drive?

10. If you could own any animal in the world what would you own?

11. Do you have a job outside of blogging?