Ulta Nail Haul

Sorry I have been MIA again. We went to Disneyland this past week. It was so much fun. I enjoyed time with my husband and his family. I also got to see my sister and brother in law. And their adorable puppies :). I had so much fun and so sad that it has now come to a close. BOOOO.

I meant to update this blog while in Disney but it got so busy and so hectic that I couldn't. But airports allow you time to get on your phone and update your blog. So I had this pics ready to go for you and haven't put them up so that is what I will do now. Hope you enjoy!

I love Ulta Nail polishes and they had them on sale for $2.00. So I got the ones I liked. I also had a Buy one get on half off on the Revlon nail polishes.


Little Black Dress


Maine Attraction


Scene Steel-er


Into Astrono-Me?


Indigo-go girl


Brownette


Dance Teal Dawn


Love Fern


Tink-Her Bell





Pinata-yada-yada



The Jungle Look


Fushia-Mania



Blue Streak



Pink Marble



Envy


High Roller



Blues Cruise



satellite


orbit



Galactic