Suttle Animal Prints

I know most of my posts involve the weather. I have no fascination with weather I promise...frustration maybe. It snowed again. Eww. I woke up to the little flakes of terror still falling. By a raise of hands who hates snow? Anyway today is a good Friday already. My hubby got the day off, my sister is here with a day off and my nephew is kind of here. He is still sleeping the little bum. Oh and do any of you watch Downton Abbey? I just watched the season finale...who else is a little miffed about the ending? I was so depressed. I still am. I don't want to spoil it for any of you...but really!!???

Onto the outfit. I love my animal prints! I always catch grief for it from my sister. She hates animal print. I love this hat from Forever 21. It is so dang cute. We are house hunting and this is the outfit I wore. We found a house we fell in love with. Sadly a little to far out of our price range. Booooo! But hey life will go on...maybe ;) Happy Friday!!! Stay safe please!

XoXo
Cayli Sue

 






 
 
 
Animal Print Tank: Rue 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Black Skinny Jeans: Rue 21
Boots: Amazon ( Similar)
Necklace: Lia Sophia ( Discontinued)
Hat: Forever 21
Earrings: Rue 21