A darker twist for Valentines Day

I am a girly girl, but if I can find something girly with a Gothic twist I will go to that like a moth to the flames. I love nothing more than a frilly dress decked out in skulls. I have such random style. I like so many things. One day I will be totally preppy, the next day I will be in my geek chic getup. Fashion is all about what works for you and it is defiantly subjective. Just because one person thinks something is hideous does not make it so. Make your own style, don't be afraid to be who you are. I am still working on that because it is so hard now days to be yourself. I am a weirdo who likes a little bit of everything. So my closet is completely random.

I think this is a cute Valentines Day outfit. Some of us don't like wearing pink and red on Valentines day. You can be cute and girly in just about anything that makes you feel cute and girly. :)





Coat: Forever 21
Skull Dress: H&M
Necklace: Rue21
Tights: Ross
Shoes: Rue 21
Arm Candy: Rue 21



Have an awesome day