Amazing Ulta sales

So Ulta is having some amazing sales right now that I have taken advantage of and will do a haul post or maybe even video???? I am still debating on the video thing. Sometimes I feel like I sound so...manly in videos..do you feel that way as well? Anyway back on topic Ulta sales...
Maybelline, L'Oreal, and Garnier all have a buy one get one 50% off. You can mix and match. The color tattoo is included in that and I hear lots of good things about those. Ulta brand nail polish is on sale for 2 bucks each. They are normally 6 so you can basically get three or what is normally the price of one! Hot tools are on sale for 40% off, amazing styling tools I have a few myself. OPI is on sale the Mariah Carey collection. Urban decay has two shadow pallets on sale for 18 and 19 bucks which is amazing because they are usually close to 40 bucks and you get the primer potion with it as well. Which doesn't help me any because I am allergic to urban decay :( boo. Oh and I am so excited purminerals has a beautiful creatures palette! I am so excited for the movie and I heard the books are pretty awesome as well!