Sorry I have been a little MIA

So it has been a crazy busy week so I have been unable to post anything. I am so sorry. Monday was a crazy day of work, Tuesday I was not feeling well, Wednesday was my Husbands work Christmas party, and Thursday his work put on a premier of The Hobbit so we went to that as well. :) I did not enjoy the movie but I did enjoy all the friends I was with.

So this outfit is very comfortable. It is easy to put together and it keeps you warm in the cold winter weather. I am obsessed with this belt. I wear it all the time. Have a great day! Don't forget to follow!
A giveaway is in the near future. One more thing..my prayers go out to the families and victims of the shooting in Connecticut. What a terrible thing to have happen. It makes me so sick :(





 
Lacey Peplum Top: Rue 21
Jeans: Rue21
Belt:Rue21
Sweater: Rue 21
Boots: Amazon
Necklace: Rue21
Earrings: Rue21