Cold and Busy

So these next weeks are going to be super busy. I hope everyone of you get a chance to relax this upcoming week and spend time with your families. Every year my parents go up to their timeshare in Park City so my husband, sister, and I usually join them over the weekend. I love it up there. It is such a beautiful place. If you have never been or never heard of it look it up. Sundance is held here at the beginning of every year. It is a wonderful place to be. Work also explodes with people. So we are running around the office like our hair is on fire. All the last minute shopping..super busy, but I enjoy busy times :) except the office not so much fun there.

The outfit today is basic. My favorite thing :) I am just a basic kind of girl. I took a normal pair of jeans and a normal white t-shirt and added a colored sweater shall and an infinity scarf. To me I like infinity scarves with the hair pulled up. Otherwise I feel lost in a sea of hair and fabric. How about you guys? How do you like wearing infinity scarves?






Tshirt: Head over Heels
Sweater shall: Rue 21
Jeans: Rue 21
Boots: Amazon
Scarf: Rue 21