Pink and White

So I told you I would be wearing pink throughout the month due to it being breast cancer awareness month. We have to save our boobies!! But ya this is a skirt my little sister bought me a while back. Where would we be in life without our sisters??!! I am so glad to have her as my best friend. She is just my best girl friend. I simply love her to death. Remember ladies go get checked for boobie cancer. Take a friend, neighbor, sister, mother, dog, cat, whatever makes you comfortable. GO GET CHECKED!!








Shirt: Ross
Necklace: Rue21
Shoes: Gift from Sarah :) But I think they came from Forever Young
Skirt: Down East Basics

I am a day behind in my posts sorry. Tomorrow I have an outfit with a bracelet my little brother in law bought me :) Thanks Matt...and it's pink so it goes with the theme :)