Pink Excitement!

So I am super excited. I took these yesterday right before I went and got eyelash extensions. And man does it make a difference. I cannot wait to show you!! My husbands cousin does them and she is really really good at what she does. I am so thankful for them. It definitely is a self esteem booster. It makes your eyes pop. It's amazing at the difference. So you will get to see that tomorrow. I am so happy!! Plus it is nice to get to know Brandon's side of the family. I am so freaking shy, so it is good to get out of my shell and get to know his amazing family. Plus there is going to be a lot of pink in these upcoming posts. It is soon October, which is breast cancer awareness month. After a person I really look up to was diagnosed and beat her breast cancer I knew it was important to raise awareness. Nobody is safe, so ladies just get checked :) I haven't had a mammogram yet, the boob squishing into a machine seems a bit scary, but women go through so much worse if you know what I mean :) Go with a friend and get your boobs squished together...well not together but simultaneously squished.











Shirt: Rue21
Sweater: Rue21
Undershirt: Wetseal
Jeans: Rue21
Shoes: Rue21
Earrings: Rue21
Bracelets: Rue21