Mean Green Grinning Machine

So today was nice. I got to spend most of the day with my nephew. He was kind of bad today, but he was very tired and needed a nap. We all get like that right. I got an early anniversary present from my hubby. It is called Glossybox. And I am super stoked. It is a makeup subscription and you get high end products sent to you every month in a cute lil box :). I could die I am excited!!!! I love me some makeup. I only ever use Avon, because it is good stuff, affordable, they don't test on animals...and my mom is a rep. SCORE!!
I took advantage of the good weather right now. It is gorgeous!!! I got this top a lil bit ago and it is easily one of my favorites. You can style it in so many ways!!!




Meeko wanted in on the action. 







There is a ghost behind me...my cat is named ghost.




Will you stop taking pictures now?
My husband just kept taking pics.

Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Rue21
Belt: Rue21
Earrings: Crafted
Necklace: Rue21

ALMOST GAME TIME!!!!!